Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Enchanted Polish - Ciao Milano

 Hey all,
How was your week?
Mine was fairly unproductive. I barely crocheted at all. Makes me feel so useless. The week seemed to go by quite quickly.
I suppose that's preferable, I just want it to be nice out again! I yearn for long warm days.
Until then, I'll keep myself busy with beautiful polishes. 

enchanted-polish-ciao-milano

This is gorgeous Enchanted Polish - Ciao Milano layered over Zoya - Raven
I used two thin coats of Raven and one generous layer of Ciao Milano 

I actually applied Essie - Matte About You with my dotting tool, thought you can barely tell.
 Dangit. Oh well, you live you learn. 
Lately I've been learning alot about art through trial and error. Of course it ends up carrying over into my nail art. 
It makes me laugh.
I should have known the polish was too flashy. I think it would have been more visually stunning had I done a tape manicure. 
The dots totally get lost in the sparkle. 
What do you think?

Enchanted-polish-Ciao-Milano

Ciao Milano is an amazing colour shifting fine glitter. 
From green to blue, pink, purple and even a hint of gold, it's never boring. I'm completely in love. 

Enchanted-polish-Ciao-Milano

It makes me want to put ABBA on and dance the night away.

Enchanted-polish-Chao-Milano

Hope everyone has something fun planned for the weekend or long weekend here in BC. First year of having a long weekend in February! Awesome. I've got one of my days figured out but the other two... guess I'll be catching up on my crochet! :D And a good movie or two. Anyone seen anything good lately?

I'll catch you on the flipside, I've got to get up bright and early tomorrow :P
Have a great night and an awesome manicure.
jeebjeeb

1 comment:

  1. It's a shame the dots didn't work out. Seems like such a good idea :/ the polish looks gorgeous on you though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails