Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

7 Deadly Sins Challenge - Wrath


Hey all,
Today I bring you WRATH! :D

"Get mad trying, again, that technique you know will be a fail"

Whenever I've tried french manicures in the past, I've failed.
It should be so easy! But it never looked right to me.
So I gave up on the whole look.

Thankfully this challenge forced me to realize...


I can do it!!! 
Now I know the secret to success... Striping tape!
Using regular tape leaves the line too flat. But with striping tape 
you can create just the perfect little bit of curve.
I'm so happy with this.


And I didn't use any base colour! (That's all me baby)
I've been dying to use "bare" nail for a long time now. It's so sophisticated and chic. 
But I was also wanted something fun and summery, so I opted for red tips.
I really love the little flash of colour. 


I used Nubar - On the Radar
and Seche Vite Base & Topcoat

I've been falling behind on my blogging lately, bad girl.
It's been a bit of a busy week. But after tonight I should be catching up.
Although I just got a tablet computer, and there are so many fun games on it, it's hard to tear myself away. :)
Damn you Tiny Tower!!!

Well I hope everyone has a great Friday.
I got up super bright and early this morning for a very special event.
(But more on the next post :P)
And the festivities continue all day, concluding with a very awesome concert!
THE SUPERSUCKERS!!!!!!
The Greatest Rock n' Roll band in the World.
No lies.
Enjoy this ditty, I'll be hard core rocking out to it later :)


And be sure to check out the other Wrath manis!
Have a great Friday and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

5 comments:

  1. Pretty manicure! I love how soft and delicate it is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Me too. I'll be trying another take on this soon.

      Delete
  2. Hello Gio! Greed AND Wrath r my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave. Nice, both are simple yet sensational.

      Lucas will have a good concert story for you on Monday.:)

      Delete
  3. Very cute mani :-) Striping tape is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails