Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Zig Zagging

Good morning all!
I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged. 2 posts in 2 weeks?
What the hell girl?
But it's been for a good reason. I've been busy spending time with people.
6 evenings in a row spent being social. Six! That's probably a record for me. 
The last manicure I posted, I wore for six and a half days, when I usually change it up every three.
I just had no time.
 (And that manicure was so damn fab!)
But I had some laughs, watched some movies, ate some awesome food and gossiped my ass off.
Today is my first day all to myself, so here I am!

Here's how I started my Canada Day long weekend.


Considering all the bouncing around I was doing, the zig zags just felt right


The black, Zoya - Raven, has just a hint of shimmer which I think really works with the holo


The base colour is Enchanted Polish - Kids.
Words can barely describe this duochrome-holographic
Shifting from teal/purple/blue/pink it's an overdose of amazing


What do you think?
Isn't that bottle shot fantastic?

I need to make up for my draught with a fresh manicure tonight.
If it's as hot as it was yesterday, that's all I'll have the energy to do anyway.
How's your weekend going? What have you been up to?

Have a great day and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails