Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Model City Polish - Hey Ho, Let's Go

Hey all,
Next up from my hidden stash...
Model City Polish - Hey Ho, Let's Go!

  

I have a cute little story about it actually.
When Lunar Lacquer posted this swatch of Sheena is a Punk Rocker I commented how jealous I was.
Model City Polish has some awesome polishes. I mean, come on, a Ramones Collection says it all!
But the only shipping option is to the States. :( Heart broken.
But not long after I commented, Nina, the owner of MCP, happened to reply!
She will ship to Canada! :D Just message her and she'll create a custom order. Happy dance!

 

Hey Ho, Let's Go! is a black jelly full of holographic hexes, squares and fine glitter.
3 coats for perfect opacity, the formula is very easy to work with. And the black jelly is sheer enough not to drown the glitter.
I LOVE this polish! It's bad ass perfection!


The holographic glitter is fantastic! It makes for such a fun space age look.
And the Ramones did love them some sci-fi. I think they would approve.
Well Joey and Dee Dee for sure. Johnny would probably hate it, but he was a jerk like that.


I wanted to take pictures of this with my Ramones shirt, but I couldn't find it. :(
I own so many different black t-shirts that often a certain one will go missing for a long period of time.
Sigh. Anyone else have that problem?


I'm so glad I was able to get my hands on this. I really really like it.
What do you think?

Here's the namesake for this wonderful polish.
Enjoy!



Have a great weekend and an awesome manicure.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails