Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

Novel Nail Polish - Star-Crossed

Hey all,
Happy Friday!
I want to show you the sweetest polish in the world.
Novel Nail Polish - Star-Crossed


A milky white base full of an amazing variety of glitters.
Stars, hexes, squares. Pastel blue, pink & purple. Silver holographic. Hot Pink.
Looking at the bottle I didn't quite know what to make of it.
But on the nail...


...it translates wonderfully! I can't get over how cute it is. It makes me think of pop tart icing and fairy tales.
Star-Crossed is inspired by Romeo & Juliet, so I guess I'm on the right track.
And let me tell you. I fell head over heels for this one.


I love everything about this polish. The formula was easy to work with. 
Great opacity (I'm wearing two coats) The stars were shy, but easy enough to scoop. 
The blue stars didn't like being photographed, you can almost make them out on my middle and pinky fingers. 
In person they were much more noticeable.


Check out Novel Nail Polish on Etsy for more pretty pretties.
I'm so happy with this one, I want to see what their thermos are like. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Enjoy these last days of summer while you still can!
Have a great night and an awesome manicure
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails