Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Pretty & Polished - When Hearts Kaleidoscope

Hey all,
It's an ugly grey morning.
 All I can hear is the distant slush of cars rushing through rain. 
The white noise of the pacific northwest. 
It's distracting. Almost hypnotic.
Just like my manicure.

Today I've got a beauty from Pretty & Polished's Fall in Love Collection.
When Hearts Kaleidoscope


First off, can I just say ommmm nnnommmm nom nom mmmmmmmmm... Sorry, had to get that out of my system.
When Hearts Kaleidoscope is a beautiful magenta base full of gold hex and pink circle glitter.


I LOVE the glitter. It's such a simple yet striking mix. I think my faves are the big gold hexes.
It's really jam packed, so no fishing required.


The formula is fantastic. Perfect opacity in two coats. 
And the "crelly" base gives it a wonderful squishy look. I love squish.


What are you up to today?
I'm getting a visit from my little brother and my dad.
Going to fill them up on the beef stew I made last night.
It was the perfect breakfast too. Mmmm...
So today's a stay inside beef stew and tea kind of a day.
Stay cosy!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails