Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Pretty & Polished - Leaf Me Breathless


Hey all,
That's right! You're getting 2-for-1 today!
I was hoping to be more productive, blogwise, this long weekend.
And since I'm at the end of it, I might as well cram in as much as I can.

I have something very interesting for you today.
Pretty & Polished - Leaf Me Breathless


Leaf Me Breathless is a yellow jelly packed with brown, red, orange, green, gold & yellow glitter.
Definitely not for everyone, this polish compelled me since I first laid eyes on it. 
There's just something about the yellow jelly.


It's so weird, it works. What do you think?
I waited to wear it until after the leaves really began to change, and it was perfect.
All the colours create an autumn wind storm of wonderful. I kept looking at the trees, and then my mani.
They totally nailed the concept of this polish.


I used Zoya - Nina and some tape to create my accents.
I felt I needed some brown, but was a bit lazy :P


I used two thick coats. As usual with P & P, the formula rocked and the glitter was abundant.
What do you think? Like it? Or is it just too bizarre?

Here's the song I've been singing to myself for the last two weeks.
So good! Think I'll have to download some Doris Day movies now. :)



I'm spending the rest of my day off crocheting :D
Have a great day and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails