Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Space Station Obliteration

Hey all,
A few weeks ago I took my little bro to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.
I loved the first one so much, best kids movie in years. 
The second one was good, not as good, but visually stunning and chalk full of cute.
So as soon as I got home I had to put on...

Glitter Guilty - Cloudy With a Chance of Neon


The space ship may or may not be an ode to The FLDSMDFR. I didn't really think about it till now.
(For those of you not in the know, the Flint Lockwood Diatonic Super Mutating Dynamic Food Replicator!) 


I stamped with Konad - Black and used the amazing MoYou Artist collection 06 plate.
My thumb and pinky were left bare. It turned out exactly as I hoped.
A fun bold stamp, but still allowing the base polish to shine.


I love Cloudy With a Chance of Neon so much! Bright hexes and squares in a muted grey base.
The extreme contrast is divine. Which of course totally screwed with my camera's mind.
You really do have to see it to believe it.


Here's to you Meatballs 2!
What was the last awesome kids movie you saw?

I hope everyone's having a good hump day. (=_=)
Thankfully it's a long weekend for some of us. 
More time to hermit and practise my German(⌒▽⌒)
And bake those cookies I had planned for last weekend, dangit!
Now that it's getting darker and colder I've been getting really excited about food.
Like never before. All I want is cookies and stew.
And it's not even winter yet...

Have a great night and an awesome manicure!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails