Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

the beautiful girls who are shly brave...

Hey all,
This week I'm going on a Cult Nails bender. ( ̄ー ̄) 
I got pretty pretties from them ages ago that I still haven't worn!
I don't know about you, but I get really antsy with my untrieds.
It's as if I feel like I'm letting the polish down by not using it sooner.
And the longer I hold off, the more of a grudge it has. 
Yes. I was one of those kids that thought my toys had feelings.
So I would try to play with everything equally.
I still do this, and not just with nail polish.
It's ridiculous the amount of empathy I have for the inanimate.

To start off the binge I give you...
Masquerade


Masquerade is a green jelly base full of duochrome pink/gold shimmer.
This was part of the Limited Edition Midnight Masquerade Collection.
It's been on at least 3 bloggers Best of 2013 lists, and it's easy to see why.


I wish I only stamped my accent finger, but oh well.
I used MoYou The Artist Plate 11 & Essie - Good As Gold


Although Masquerade is similar to Orly - Space Cadet, they're not the same.
Space Cadet has a stronger shimmer going on, whereas this is more about the base colour.
I was worried after I ordered this that it would be a dupe.
Which makes me a dope. (~_~;)
Even if they were, you can never have enough Space Cadet!


Don't forget to enter the Janurary Jambouree Giveaway!
Runs until the 20th with daily entries!
(You know you want my earrings ∩( ・ω・)∩  )


Today for your listening pleasure I give you Liz Phair.
"it's cold out there and rough" That's for sure.
It's the usual wet and windy west coast winter over here,
 but my thoughts are with those of you dealing with the sub zero insanity.
Stay warm!


Have a great night and an awesome manicure.
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails