Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

Painted Sabotage - Hate Tank

Hey all,
It's been trying to snow all day.
So I stayed in my pajamas and curled up on the couch with a blanket.
Cause screw that noise.
 
Today I bring you Painted Sabotage - Hate Tank
 
 
A red jelly full of burgundy and red holo glitter, black shards and black hearts. Two coats shown.
 

This polish was incredibly easy to work with. 
The formula flowed nicely and the hearts came out of their own accord.
The hearts were also quite flexible, so no issues with lifting. I'm impressed.
 

The holo glitters and black shards contrast so nicely.
I really like the mix in this polish. Very intriguing.
 
I'll be getting up bright and early to watch the men's hockey gold Olympic game.
Or at least half of it. 4am is just too early for me.
Should be quite the game.
Go Canada go!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails