Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Zoya - Dot

Hey all,
Hope you had a good Valentine's Day.
Lucas and I went out to our favourite local restaurant.
Nothing fancy, but we did have dessert. Berry Crumble with ice cream.
And I love me some crumble, so best night ever!
 
Just a few days before Valentine's I received my Ipsy Glam Bag.
Inside was a Zoya, and to my surprise, it hasn't even been released yet.
This is Dot from the upcoming Awaken Spring 2014 collection.
As soon as I saw it I had to try it out. Polish from the future! O.O

 
Zoya describes this as a "pink petal cream", and it is the perfect spring pink.
As usual with their creams, the formula was great. Opaque at two coats.

 
I used Konad - White and stamped with Bundle Monster Plate 317
A day after painting I received an order from Painted Sabotage.
I immediately covered my accent with Happy Hearts and Hooves Day
But I didn't take any photos, it deserves to be more than an accent.
 
As for Dot, I really like this shade of pink,
I can see using it in lots of nail art designs.
What do you think? 
How was your Valentine's Day?
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails