Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

Hot for Holo

Hey all,
It's officially spring, and the sun is shining.
I even saw the hint of blossoms on the trees!
As my Dad says "It smells like baseball season!"
I always get really excited. The kid in me still looking forward to summer break.
Despite the fact that it's been 10 years since I've experienced such a thing.
 
So I decided to flex my jeebjeeb art muscles since they've been atrophying lately.
Holo polish and two of my favourite techniques. A recipe for salivation.
 
 
For the gradient I used two I Love Nail Polish shades.
 Music Box, an enchanting sea foam green & PT 78, an awesome gunmetal grey.  
That was pretty spectacular, but I needed more holo goodness!


So I splattered with Color Club - Miss Bliss
The hot pink is the perfect contrast! Complete and utter eye candy.
Manicure complete! I am sufficiently satisfied. *.*
 
 
I'm going to spend the rest of this beautiful afternoon crafting a world class chilli. ^.^
Slow cook it to perfection. And then settle in with a 5pm hockey game.
What are you up to today?
Whatever it is, have a good one!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails