Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Model City Polish - Charmed

 Hey all,
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Another year of not being Irish but loving the colour green.
And this year I have a very special green to share with you.
Model City Polish - Charmed
 

Charmed is a lime green jelly base loaded with
two sizes of green holographic hexes, gold holo micro glitter and gold flecks.
I stamped a celtic-ish accent finger with Essie - Good As Gold and Pueen Plate 65
 

Nina from Model City Polish made Charmed for St Patrick's Day.
Taking inspiration from pots of gold and leprechauns.
You can see her beautiful swatch here.  
When I showed Lucas he said "If I owned nail polish this would be in my collection"
Is that not the most glowing recommendation?
 

I am so taken with this blend. Every element seems so well thought out, so complimentary.
And, in my opinion, the addition of gold fleck really sets this polish apart. It amps it up.
Making this truly a thing of myths creation. A fairy tale in a bottle. 
 
 
So, no green beer for me tonight.
Just a normal Monday.
What about you? Irishing it up?
If so, have one for me!
jeebjeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails