Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

Smitten Polish - Klaatu Barada Nikto

Hey all,
I have a late night lazy manicure for you.
Featuring
Smitten Polish - Klaatu Barada Nikto
 
 
KBN is a cobalt base full of tiny holographic glitters of multiple colours.
Despite the rich darkness of the base, the glitters shine brightly.
Red, blue, green, pink, gold. A disco laser show.
I couldn't bare to do any art over top.



I wish my pictures could capture how stunning this is in real life.
It's so loaded with glitter that one coat of Seche Vite dried a bit bumpy.
I didn't mind at all, but would recommend two coats of topcoat for a super glassy smooth finish.


I really love this polish.
I don't have anything else quite like it.
Oh! And I must mention, the name, Klaatu Barara Nikto,
comes from the movie Army of Darkness, of which I'm a HUGE fan.
If you haven't seen it, check it out, one of the best horror comedies ever!

Have a great night!
jeebjeeb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails