Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Happy Hearts

 Hey all,
I took the week off work and am on vacation at the moment.
Just a little getaway to celebrate my anniversary tomorrow.
Lucas and I have been together for ten years now.
Pretty crazy. I was 17, he was 15.
I traded in a dozen fake friends in the hopes of something more.
And I have no regrets.
 
I thought now would be the perfect time to show off a mani using
Painted Sabotage - Happy Hearts and Hooves Day
 
 
HHHD is a soft pink base full of rose gold glitter, gold squares and a wonderful gold shimmer.
It's incredibly whimsical, like fairy tale cake icing, something I would have died over as a little girl.
Well, this polish was inspired by and co-created by Painted Sabotage's daughter
and her love of My Little Pony ^_^  (I used to love them in the late 80's)

 
 I decided to keep it cute and fun with my stamping, something a little girl would like.
Bubbles and hearts. Cute, right?
I used Essie - Off the Shoulder and Pueen Buffet plate 51
oh yes, and for HHHD I used three coats for optimum gorgeousness.


I really love the mix of glitter in this. The gold squares are my favourite.
And the little rose gold pieces make me think of strawberry poptarts.
mmmm.... I haven't had a poptart in years.
 
We haven't been doing a lot of shopping on this trip, but we have been doing a lot of eating,
Amazing breakfasts. Waffles yesterday. Eggs Benny today. On cornbread!! It was so delicious.
And for dinner we've been pubbing it. Live music and Killer Koolades with dinner last night.
But tonight it's Chinese all the way. Fried rice and chow mein here I come!
Just need to make some room first.
 
Hope you're having a great week!
Don't forget to check out the Spring Spectacular Giveaway!!
jeebjeeb
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails