Pages

Sunday 13 April 2014

I Love Nail Polish - Sirene

Hey all,
Today I bring you something super super special.
Another stunning Ultra Chrome from I Love Nail Polish.
And I'm proud to say that my pictures actually do it justice!
Nothing compares to sunlight people. That's all I'm going to say.
 Without further ado, I give you...
Sirene

direct artificial lighting
 Sirene is a killer colour shifter, going through green, blue, violet, red.
It's quite the chameleon.

indirect artificial lighting
But in the sun is really where it... shines.
 
direct sun light
 O.O Can you believe it?
Because I am just speechless.

indirect sunlight
 I stamped with Konad - Black using Pueen Buffet Plate 59
Just a little something something for contrast.

indirect sunlight
What do you think? Are you in love?
I Love Nail Polish is quickly becoming one of my favourite indies.
The more I try the more I want.
 
It's a beautiful day here but I don't really feel like doing anything :P
 So lazy, I know. I'll just go on the balcony and pretend I'm outside doing stuff ;) 
Have a good one!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails