Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

It's Raining, it's Pouring

Hey all,
Since it's April I thought it was a good time to bust out
Pretty & Polished - April Showers
Which is quite an appropriate name around here.
(The Easter weekend was pretty damn wet and ugly.)
 
 
I've swatched this lovely thermal previously in this post.
Unfortunately the base is no longer as bright white in the warm state as it used to be. 
But it's still fantastic none the less.
 
 
 To create a full on holographic spring storm I used 
A-England - Dancing with Nureyev & Pueen Buffet Plate 58
 
 
 I wish rain was holographic. Then I would love to go out in it. Wouldn't you?
One can dream. A-England coloured dreams. *_*
 

Soon enough it'll be May flower time!
I can't wait to see all the tulips and rhododendron bushes come alive.
What are your favourite flowers?
Have a great night!
jeebjeeb
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails