Pages

Sunday 6 April 2014

Nicole by OPI - On What Grounds

Hey all,
Just a quickie today.
Since there's exciting news coming tomorrow...
 
I'd like to show off the polish I received in my March Ipsy bag.
Nicole by OPI - On What Grounds
From the new Roughles Collection
 
 
On What Grounds is a turquoise leaning robin's egg matte textured polish.
What makes it really special for me are the tiny blue and brown flecks.
 
 
The first coat felt like I was applying smoothie to my nails.
The whole matte texture with no sparkle has never quite sat right with me.
But despite that I'm really taken with this polish. It's like stucco from the 60's.
And the colour is so perfect for Spring.

 
Wear time was fantastic. Removal, a breeze.
If you're down with texture I highly suggest taking a look at this collection.
All four shades are extremely cute, fruity and fun.
I'm seriously dying for a smoothie just thinking about them.
 
Have a great night!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails