Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sieze the Apple Pie

Hey all,
I have another lazy late night post for you.
And when I say lazy late night I mean I'm writing this in bed right before I pass out.
Let's get on with it so I can have another one of my going back to high school dreams that I love so much :|
 
Models Own - Apple Pie
covered in one coat of Model City Polish - Seize the Rainbow
 
sunlight
Apple Pie was gifted to me by Dagadelic and it's amazing. Probably one of my top three favourite cremes.
It makes me feel like I'm in California, don't ask me why.
And then with the addition of Seize the Rainbow?
Boom. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
 
artificial light
Great, now I'm going to fall asleep thinking about apple pie.
And I'll dream about being chased by a giant zombie pie.
I'll never see it, but I'll know it's there.
In Soviet Russia pie eat you!
  
Sweet dreams,
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails