Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

Double your Dose

Hey all!
Happy Sunday!
As soon as I'm done this post I'm going to cook myself up a hot dog and enjoy a noon hockey game.
Sounds pretty luxurious to me ;)
And I'm very happy to say I'm almost done my crochet project! 
I've been really lazy with it this last week because I know our time together will be over soon.
Another baby to set free into the universe. Damn post-partum.
  
Today I've got two manicures featuring polish I scored at  AuttyW's blog sale.
:D (thanks girl!)
First up I have a gradient with Zoya - Neve, a beautiful sapphire metallic.
I can't believe I didn't pick this up when it was first released, this colour is right up my alley!


 I paired it with Zoya - Richelle, a bronze leaning gold with holographic particles.
And that was that! Give me a simple metallic gradient and I'm satisfied.


Keep it simple has always been one of my mottos ;)
All you really need is bold simplicity.
_ _ _

When the China Glaze textures first came out I thought they were the worst.
But It's been a year and my opinion of them has mellowed. Now I'm intrigued.
Autty's sale was the perfect chance to try one out. So I grabbed Bump & Grind, a bright dark pink.


This is three coats, it's a bit on the sheer side. But the texture spreads like a dream.
I love how matte and stucco-y it is. It's a nice contrast to my usual Pixie Dusts.


With Color Club - Kismet & Cosmic Fate using MoYou Fairytale Plate 04 
I stamped some very cute little stars. I would have loved this mani as a little girl. <3

I'm glad I decided to give China Glaze textures a try.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Any polishes you initially hated, but then grew to love?

Uh oh, got to go, game's on!
Have a good one!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails