Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

Indigo Bananas - Great Scott

Hey all,
Happy Saturday morning.
I was trying to get back to bed when the cat accosted me for pets.
Fur babies are the best wake up calls.
Rub me till you're ready to face the world.
So wise cat, so wise.
 She's still sitting with me now, being so chill.
What a sweetie pie.
 
Today I have Indigo Bananas - Great Scott 
 

Great Scott is a medium blue fleck polish
 packed with gold/green shimmer and holographic micro glitter. 
It is absolutely amazing in real life, beyond anything I had imagined.
Twinkling and shimmering at the same time, you have to see it to believe it.

 
 Like all Indigo Bananas, the formula was fantastic. This is two coats.
It also happens to glow blue in the dark!
But I was a complete bone head and forgot to get photos. U_U
I'm super annoyed with myself. 

 
Just look at that! It's like sun rippling off the ocean.
Trust me, you need this in your life!
I stamped with Konad - White using Pueen Buffet Plate 73
 
Aw crap, the cat just left me T_T
I guess that means it really is time to get up and embrace the day.
Have a good one!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails