Pages

Sunday 25 May 2014

Jumpin Jack Flash

Hey all,
Yesterday I hung out with an almost six month old baby.
And I got exactly what I wanted.
A million kisses on chubby cheeks and coy smiles. ^_^
So satisfying. His "Ladies Man" cap didn't lie.
 
Today I bring you... 
 ellagee - It's A Gas, Gas, Gas
 
 
 
It's A Gas, Gas, Gas is a beautiful fuchsia holo with tiny gold holographic glitter.
I love this shade of pink. And the holo is just stunning.
 
 
This is my first time trying ellagee and I'm super impressed.
I'm wearing ONE coat!! O.O Can you believe that?! A++ formula!
It's definitely on par with A-England, and for a much more reasonable price.


 I stamped with Konad - Black using Pueen Buffet Plate 72.

 
Have a great Sunday, and if you're in the States, happy Memorial Day weekend!
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails