Pages

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Model City Polish - T-Virus

Hey all,
Today I've got something from one of my favourite brands.
Took me awhile to get to it, but boy am I pleased with this knockout.
Here's...
Model City Polish - T-Virus
 

T-Virus is a medium blue crelly full of holographic hexes, squares and micro bars.
It was too pretty to stamp over (my original plan) so studs it was!
Perfect contrast, ermagersh! ^o^
 

This shade of blue really is something special. It's like blue raspberry jello!
And with the holo glitter twinkling through? Devine!

 
I love the mix of glitter. I'm an insane square glitter freak, I don't know why.
Also, I must mention I hate bar glitter with a passion. But I LOVE the micro bars!
They're so cute. And they lay nice and flat and don't irritate me in any way.
Hurray! Another winner from Model City Polish. ^_^
 
If you don't have any MCP in your life, you need some!!
 
Have a great night!
jeebjeeb
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails