Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Space Ghost

Hey all,
Tomorrow is Model City Polish's 2nd anniversary!
To celebrate Nina will be having an epic sale ^_^
You must check it out!!
 
Now if that didn't pique your interest, this will.
Model City Polish - Ghost Stories
 

I stamped with A-England - Excalibur Renaissance
and used Messy Mansion for the first time! Plate MM33.
And I LOVE it! *_*
Silver solar systems and space ships. Ohhh yeahhh.

 
 But Ghost Stories is what's really out of this world.
A dark grey holographic that defies description.

 
 Are you drooling yet?
I'm so happy with my photos.
I know I did the polish justice, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (>"<)
If this doesn't make you fall in love with Model City Polish, nothing will.
 
 
You know what I'll be doing tomorrow ;)
Loading up on polish and amazing cuticle oil. Fresh cut grass scent must be mine!
Happy shopping ;P
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails