Pages

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sensory Deprivation

Hey all,
I tried something new on the weekend.
Lucas & I spent some time in a deprivation tank.
An hour and a half to be exact, but time escapes you.
Floating on incredibly salty water inside a lightproof and soundproof tank.
Is this your idea of heaven or hell?
For me it was absolute joy.
So relaxing.
The water is silky amazing and it doesn't make you pruney!!
It's like a wonderful bath in nothingness.
Not half as claustrophobic as it sounds.
I tend to be an easily over stimulated type.
I don't like loud talkers... TV's turned up to high give me headaches...
This was such a wonderful respite.
If you're into consciousness expansion, I definitely recommend checking out a place like Floathouse.
 
What with all this water talk,
I thought now would be the perfect time to show you this watermarble.


I used Zoya - Sailor (which I bought with my Nail Polish Canada reward points! Booya!)
Sally Hansen - Water Color & Essie - Blanc


Best watermarble yet! I really liked all ten lf my fingers this time too.
Only one got a little dinged! No disappointments. All win here.
Practising is paying off. 

 
Give me two more tries at this and I swear I'll do a post with all the tips and tricks I've learned.
It really is the little things with watermarbles that make a huge difference.
That and patience, ahhhhh!! ~_~


So would you ever try floating in a deprivation tank?
You have nothing to fear but fear itself. :)
 
Have a great night!
jeebjeeb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails