Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Model City Polish - Electric Lemonade

Hey all,
All these fall collections coming out now are bumming me out.
I mean they're absolutely beautiful, but we still have a month of glorious summer left!
I may have graduated 10 years ago but I still can't shake my complete dread of fall.
And I don't know why, I actually like fall a lot!
But I also really really like wearing flip flops and not even thinking about jackets.
I wear flip flops to work everyday, even though I'm not allowed to wear them while I work.
So I bring a pair of socks and change into real shoes. I'm like Mr. Rogers, I even have a work cardigan.
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Wont you be my neighbor?

Let's keep these hazy day vibes going with an amazing polish from this summer.
Model City Polish - Electric Lemonade


Electric Lemonade is a bright blue full of pink and blue flecks.
It's so incredibly vibrant it blows my mind! And the flecks give it such depth and intrigue. 
This polish just sucks me right in, gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe. 


Electric Lemonade is such a perfect name and inspired my accent nail.
I've been waiting for the right time to bust out Nail Vinyls Lightening Bolts. Finally! (/◕ヮ◕)/  
I used Model City Polish - Corn Maze and don't they make the most awesome couple?


I totally felt like a superhero wearing this.
All I need is a skin tight suit and I'm good to go (no, just no)

I hope you're all having a good week.
I've been on a friendship bracelet binge and it feels so good.
I may have bought over $40 worth of floss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oops.
Go big or go home. 
jeebjeeb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails