Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

One Month Ago...

Hey all,
One month ago I was on my houseboat vacation.
And I haven't yet shown you what I decided to wear that week.
I've been putting it off.
If I don't post that mani maybe it means the vacation never ended.
Wrong!
So without further ado, my holiday companion...
 
KBShimmer - Look High And Holo
 
 
These photos were taken two days after I painted, on the first beach we stopped at.
I should have posed holding a rock or a branch, dammit!
Look High and Holo is a raspberry jelly packed with a whole assortment of holographic glitters.
So many colours of hexes, squares and micro glitter! *brain explodes*
 

This polish was everything I wanted it to be. And it looked just awesome under water.
Every swim I felt like a regal mythical creature. A mermaid that likes pink instead of blue. ^_~
Unfortunately I did start picking at it part way through the week.
It looked something horrid by the time we got home. >"<
 
Happy Friday night y'all!
Time for a couple shots and a good tv show!
Have a great long weekend!
jeebjeeb

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails